Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: altec model 19

  1. #1
    Inactive Member davewaibel's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2005
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Due to health issues (bills) I need to sell my 19's. They are walnut and in great shape, no potted plant rings on them, etc. These are being offered for 1150.00 I will not deal with shipping these as I do not have the original boxes, and crating would be cost prohibitive. I don't have a digital camera at home, but if interested parties wish I will round up electronic pics. Prefer NW buyer, to simplify things, if you have been looking for these, this set will make you very happy. Many of the sets on ebay, are quite beat up, and are significantly more money. thanks for your interest.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dylanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dave I sent you email. I would love to have these. I just can't seem to find a pair in good shape that is close to Pittsburgh, PA. If you would consider shipping I am in.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Cal Weldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do we smell a road trip?

    I hear Pittsburgh is beautiful at this time of year. forums

    Cal

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dylanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If they look as good as he describes them I will have them shipped pallet on a truck line.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member davewaibel's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2005
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks to all who viewed and responded! A local buyer came by and scooped them up last night! No shipping hassles, or dismantling. Unfortunately 'Dylan' will still be looking for a great pair of 19's, everyone keep a soft spot in their heart and mind, and please find him a mint pair, that are close, and aren't stupidly priced.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member davewaibel's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2005
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    also forgot, for the nay sayers', there were as good as I described them...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dylanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Dave, you broke my heart.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member just me now's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    230
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bummer -- don't worry tho -- you'll find a pair

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.